State Street Auto Service is your best choice for auto repair service near Ann Arbor. We service and repair cars, SUVs, light-duty trucks, medium-duty trucks. We specialize in light-duty & medium-duty diesel truck repair and service. We are conveniently located in Whitmore Lake MI, just 15 minutes north of Ann Arbor, MI. See directions and map.
State Street Auto Service is your independent auto repair shop, with modern technology, constant training, and latest equipment. We are proud to be the go-to Sprinter van repair service and truck repair shop near Ann Arbor for light duty and medium duty truck owners.
State Street Auto Service is a ARI fleet vehicle maintenance provider near Ann Arbor, MI. Fleet service customers welcome.
What makes State Street Auto Service different?
- What our customers think about us!
- We service light-duty & medium-duty diesel trucks, and one of the only alternative fuel auto repair shops near Ann Arbor. We are very excited to offer honest and thorough automotive diesel repair to our customers.
- Our team of ASE Certified technicians are experienced, educated, and efficient. But what makes us special is that we have your best interest at heart. We truly care about our customers and we love forming long-lasting relationships with them.
- We believe that in order to offer proper advice for service and repair, we should get to know the following about you and your vehicle:
- Driving Habits - Are you a Highway Warrior, or an A² Townie who rarely drives for more than 15 minutes at a time… or something in between?
- Vehicle History - What is the maintenance history for the vehicle? How long have you owned it? Do you know how was it used prior to you owning it?
- Vehicle Future - How long do you plan on keeping the vehicle?
- Vehicle Current Condition - We perform a thorough inspection of the vehicle to determine and prioritize any current needs to ensure safe & dependable operation. No, we do not have a “crystal ball” but… we do have 20/20 vehicle vision.
- We believe in the power of communication. During your vehicle's service, we will be sure to keep you updated with our “Doctor’s Report”. When you drop off your vehicle at our facility, you’re probably not sure what is happening behind the scenes. It is our job to make sure you have as much information & detail as you need to understand the “why, what and how” of any services or repairs being performed. If you have any questions, you will receive a straight, honest answer as promptly as possible.
- And when we are finished we will check with you to make sure everything is good and ask for your feedback about the service you received. It's part of our service quality guarantee.
- Our shuttle service can get you where you need to be, whether it be the University of Michigan, home, or work. We will drop you off & pick you up within a 5 mile radius. Traveling beyond 5 miles can be arranged with advanced planning.
- We are a fully-equipped NAPA AutoCare Center that offers dealership skills without dealership prices.
- Overall, State Street Auto Service provides exceptional customer service and reliable auto repair, with a rock solid guarantee, to auto owners throughout Ann Arbor.
Brian Hogue is the driving force of State Street Auto Service and his two other Ann Arbor auto repair shops: Stadium Auto Service, and Hoover Street Auto. Our dedication to customer satisfaction and exceptional vehicle repair is the key to our success.
At State Street Auto Service, we believe in the importance of regular and preventative truck maintenance. Each day you wake up, you depend on your vehicle to get you from A to B. It is our job to make sure you can continue to rely on your vehicle. We are proud to provide vehicle owners throughout the general Ann Arbor area with thorough, honest, and dependable auto repair.
If you are looking for a quality team to take great care of your gasoline-powered vehicles or light diesel trucks near Ann Arbor, you have come to the right place. State Street Auto Service is located only 15 minutes north of Ann Arbor, MI.