State Street Auto Service offers many benefits for our customers. We are dedicated to providing reliable, honest, and thorough truck repair. State Street Auto Service is located in Whitemore Lake, MI, 12 miles north of Ann Arbor.
Our customer benefits include:
- 100% Satisfaction: If you are not 100% satisfied with our service please, let us know. We have a quality assurance program to make sure you are pleased with the work we do. Your feedback makes our service quality better. Our ultimate goal is to keep you, your family, and vehicle safe and happy. We strive to go above and beyond for each and every one of our customers. From the moment you walk through our door, we will do our best to achieve your 100% satisfaction with both our customer service and auto service.
- Straightforward advice: We always strive to give honest advice to our clients. When your vehicle is in our facility behind closed doors, sometimes, you aren’t exactly sure what is going on. It is our job to make sure you know what and what is going on at all times. If a repair is crucial for your safety, we will let you know the best course of action immediately. If a repair can wait, you will also know about it. We strive always to be upfront with you, and we always keep your situation in mind.
- 24-month/24,000-mile Warranty: We stand behind our service, which is why we provide our clients with a 24 month/24,000 mile warranty. If something happens, which is a rare occurrence, we will fix it.
- NAPA NationWide Warranty: At State Street Auto Service, we have the 24 month/24,000 mile NAPA AutoCare Nationwide Peace of Mind Warranty as a part of being NAPA Auto Care Center certified. That’s a written warranty that is honored at more than 12,000 locations nationwide. It is more comprehensive than any other automotive repair brand. It does not matter where you travel in the United States you can take your vehicle to a NAPA Auto Care Center.
What does exactly does the NAPA warranty provide?
- NAPA "Peace of Mind" Warranty is included on qualifying repair or service work.
- Covers parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 24-months/24,000-miles.
- Honored nationwide at over 14,000 NAPA AutoCare Centers, so you're protected even when you travel.
- ASE-Certified Technicians.
- ASE Certified Technicians: we employ ASE certified auto service technicians, which means our technicians are held to nation wide standards. They must meet certain training requirements and write regular exams to be classified as an ASE certified auto repair technician. This certification means the light truck and auto repair we provide our clients is performed to a higher standard.
- Early Bird Check-in: With our Early Bird Check-in service, you can drop your car off at our facility outside normal business hours. We want to work with you to make things as easy as possible.
- Clean and comfortable waiting room: Our waiting room is clean, comfortable, and complete with all the amenities, including free WiFi, a coffee bar, and snacks.
- Shuttle Service: We can take you wherever you need to be within a 5 mile radius.