Medium Duty Truck Repair shop near Ann Arbor, MI. Up to class 6 trucks with hydraulic brakes up to 26,000 GVW. Located 12 miles north of Ann Arbor in Whitmore Lake, MI. All medium truck service & repairs.
Medium Duty Truck
What is a medium duty truck?
The term “medium duty” is a truck classification. Trucks are placed into classifications based on the gross vehicle weight rating. Class 4-6 trucks are considered medium-duty trucks, which have a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) range of 14,001- 26,000 lbs.
- Class 4: GVWR: 14,001 to 16,000 pounds. Model examples: RAM 4500, Ford F-450 (chassis cab).
- Class 5: GVWR: 16,001 to 19,500 pounds. Model examples: RAM 5500, Ford F-550.
- Class 6: GVWR: 19,501 to 26,000 pounds. Model example: Ford F-650.
Medium Duty Trucks Serviced
- Chevrolet 4500, 5500
- Dodge Ram pickup 4500, 5500
- Dodge Ram chassis cab 4500, 5500
- Ford F-650
- Mack MD