Halloween is just around the corner, so we can’t help but dedicate one of our blog posts to this fun and creative Halloween. We absolutely love seeing those scary ghosts, beautiful princesses, and creepy witches walking down our street. But, when you combine Halloween and cars, we become over the moon, so to speak. Nowadays, people are dressing up their cars, and we can’t help but this juxtapose. For all those Halloween and car-lovers out there, we have put together a helpful list of costume ideas.
If you are busy with school, work, or just life, in general, you might not have a lot of time to create a costume for your car. However, we have come up 10 easy ideas perfect for that last minute dress-up:
- Scary teeth: Using white construction paper, you can add some scary, white teeth to the trunk of your car.
- Batmobile: If you are worried about scratching your paint, you can add some bat wings to your car’s windows. Your car will be transformed into the ultimate Batmobile.
- Lovely Lady: Add some eyelashes to your car’s headlights for a fun and amusing look.
- Mummy: This design is the ultimate DIY Halloween costume. Head on over to your bathroom, grab toilet paper, and turn your car into a spooky mummy.
- Christmas: If you just can’t wait for your Christmas, how about a Christmas-themed Halloween costume to hold you over? You can use tinsel, ornaments, and wreaths to give your car that Christmas spirit.
Hoover Street Auto Repair will make sure your car is in optimal condition, so you can focus on getting the absolute best Halloween costume for both you and your car. We are conveniently located near University of Michigan, and we are proud to be the go-to choice for Wolverines. To schedule an appointment for auto service, call us at 734-761-8006.