State Street Auto Service is your best choice for auto repair services in Ann Arbor. Our auto repair shop is only minutes away from the University of Michigan.
Many of our technicians are factory and dealership trained and ASE certified, and all of our technicians are passionate about their career. Many of our customers tend to have strong emotional attachments with their vehicle. We make sure to handle your vehicle with utmost care and proficiency. We strive to become your go-to light diesel truck repair shop in Ann Arbor.
Communication is essential in auto repair service. From start to finish, we will inform you each step of the way. A service advisor may communicate with you about:
- Safety measures.
- Preventative measures for your vehicle will be thoroughly explained and described to you.
- We will discuss the immediacy and necessity of any repair.
We encourage our car repair clients to ask questions. Our service advisors will promptly and honestly answer any question or concern you may have.
We put ourselves in our customer’s shoes. We know just how much you rely on your vehicle, which is why we always empathize with our clients. The team at State Street Auto Service strives to develop lasting relationships with our customers, and we believe empathy is the key to doing so.
If you are looking for honest and thorough light truck and auto repair in Ann Arbor, you have come to the right place. State Street Auto Service is conveniently located on S. State Street, across the street from University of Michigan South Campus in Ann Arbor, MI, one mile south of University of Michigan Central Campus. To schedule an appointment, or call us at (734) 761-8006.
- Automotive Air Conditioning Service & repair
- Brake service & repair
- Automotive diagnosis
- Diesel service & repair (car and light truck)
- Dodge Ram Cummins service & repair
- GMC Duramax diesel service & repair
- Fleet service & repair
- Ford Powerstroke service & repair
- Nissan Titan diesel service & repair
- Oil change service
- Sprinter diesel service & repair
- Timing belt replacement